After you’ve created your ThreadBox, you can always go back and edit its settings.
- Sign in to VoiceThread.
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “ThreadBoxes” from the menu.
- Click on the VoiceThread you want to edit.
- Click on “Options” at the top.
This opens the Options window, where you can alter any of the decisions you made when you first created the ThreadBox.
- Title: The title of your ThreadBox.
- Description (optional): A description of your ThreadBox.
- Allow other people to submit VoiceThreads?: Check this box if you want other people to be able to submit new VoiceThreads to your collection.
- Require admin approval of submitted VoiceThreads before displaying them: If you do allow others to submit VoiceThreads, this option allows you to review them before they become visible in the collection.
- Manage Shared Users: If you would like to allow other people to be administrators for your VoiceThread or simply to be able to submit VoiceThreads to it when others cannot, click here to open a window where you can add these permissions.
Customize the banner image that appears at the top of your open ThreadBox and the thumbnail image that will be displayed to anyone who bookmarks this ThreadBox on their own VT Home Page.